Are you the next General Sales Manager for one of Canada’s Iconic stations?
VOCM-AM and sister stations HITS-FM, K-ROCK and KIXX Country St. John’s have a world class opportunity waiting for the right Radio Pro. Our stations are at MILE 1 of Stingray’s Cross-Canada Radio Group. It is here you find that the table is set for the next, big win in your career.
We have a long history of market leadership and success in both content creation and sales. Our stations are not only influential locally, they also dominate the key monetization demographics. Now, you bring your own style and approach to continue the tradition of winning in sales.
What you bring:
- Strong leadership to a team that loves to solve problems for clients
- Coaching skills that helps developing sellers become professionals and that can also support seasoned, proven performers
- Proven track record of achievement during your career
- An optimism about Radio’s future alongside other advertising options
- A strong bias towards creativity, fun and momentum
- Above average New Business Development / Blue Ocean ideas
- A belief that continuous training and learning are vital to success
- An insatiable drive to WIN
What Stingray provides:
- Fantastic Radio stations that dominate the competitive landscape in St. John’s.
- A building that loves winning and is used to it.
- All the tools you need to do the work
- An extremely competitive salary + a generous bonus plan based on realistic and achievable goals.
- Full benefit package including medical, disability, life insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the Stingray Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunities for advancement inside Canada’s best Radio Company
- A 4 season, family friendly, wonderland to explore and enjoy
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: June 30th, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.