Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are resourceful, independent, accountable and can adapt to new situations, we want to hear from you!
Our development team is currently looking for a talented specialist to contribute in participating in solutions related to ERP systems and processes. Stingray is a growing company, so there is an interesting number of projects and processes to help you elevate your career to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze, adapt and optimize business processes for clients
- Provide required training for clients
- Prepare test scenarios, perform acceptance testing of change requests, maintain the quality of deliverables and contribute to post-implementation follow-ups
- Contribute to improving applications and delivery processes
- Participate in software development efforts (Systems migration, adding modules, feature requests)
- Analyze and solve issues on applications and communicate with clients
- Contribute to documentation update efforts
- Prepare reports for clients
- Maintain and contribute to daily operations
- Analyze and solve clients reported issues
What We Are Looking For
- Relevant studies in computer or finance domain.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL or others).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or another ERP system.
- Ability to handle complex technical functionalities.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Independence and ability to learn fast.
- Great ability to adapt to changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.