Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are smart, curious and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our Infrastructure team and work in a growing world where challenges are always on our doorstep. We are looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who want to improve systems and processes to ensure Stingray’s cybersecurity coverage.
Stingray is a leading provider of multi-platform music services and enterprise-to-business multi-media solutions that operate globally. Geared toward people and businesses alike, Stingray's products include music and digital video services including Stingray Music, Stingray Concerts, Stingray Ambiance and Stingray Karaoke. Stingray also offers a variety of business solutions, including music and digital signage products through its Stingray Business division. Stingray currently has more than 300 employees worldwide, primarily in Downtown Montreal.
What you'll do
- Participate in monitoring and maintaining the "roadmap" of security projects;
- Work with our external partners to carry out projects;
- Maintain and document our internal cybersecurity standards;
- Participate in security incident management;
- Work closely with all departments within the company to promote best practices in cybersecurity.
Who you are
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or certificate in cybersecurity (or related field) or have recent, relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of current security systems (NGFW, IPS, SIEM, ATP, antivirus, etc.);
- Good general knowledge of different operating systems and their defining characteristics;
- Good knowledge of cloud providers and the challenges they present in terms of cybersecurity;
- Experience with compliance standards.
What you're good at
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resourceful, autonomous, and the ability to learn quickly;
- Attention to detail, meticulous, and responsible for his actions;
- Communicate in French and English.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.