Customer Service Representative
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Stingray Business is seeking for a Customer Service Representative who will assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, efficient, creative and flexible.
What you’ll do
- Answer first level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Identify and perform appropriate technical troubleshooting to resolve issues remotely;
- Coordinate the dispatch of technicians when applicable and oversee ticket resolution in a timely manner;
- Create work orders for service visits, product shipments, etc.;
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure effective account management;
- Refer complaints of service or product failure or errors to appropriate personnel for investigation;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients;
- Assist Project Management with national deployments; waybill creation, fulfilling shipments, outbound calling, etc.;
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests and ensuring that they are addressed in an efficient manner (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
What we are looking for
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Experience in IT or Network troubleshooting is an asset;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written).
What you are good at
- Strong organizational (including time management) required;
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision;
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Adaptability, proactivity and determination.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfast, coffee, and snacks offered daily;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly prices;
- Neighbouring gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice weekly;
- On-site live artist performances;
- And much more!
Stingray offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for lunchtime picnics or jogging. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and work to ensure it with standout perks such as breakfasts, snacks, and coffee, as well as our 5@7 Fridays. We also offer free access to virtual health care!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and feel you have the qualities and experience to fulfill the demands of the role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!