Customer Experience Coordinator – Temporary position, 6 months contract
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our marketing department is currently looking for a Customer Experience Coordinator who will assist customers by providing product and service information and helping them to resolve product or service issues.
As the front-line human interface for Stingray’s services, this person is responsible for representing the brand and ensuring an optimal experience for the customer.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that all customers who interact with Stingray have the best experience possible;
- Provide product and service information to customers via email (minimal phone support);
- Decipher issues reported by customers to select and reply with the most appropriate response to quickly resolve the issue;
- Identify and reproduce issues to be escalated to Support Level 2, Content or Delivery Teams;
- Collect information reported by customers to prepare reports for analysis.
What we are looking for
- University degree or diploma (in progress or completed);
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of PCs, Macs, Internet connections, web browsers, mobile devices, smart TVs;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Experience with Zendesk, an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French (Spanish, Dutch, or German is an asset);
- Interest in music, audio, video and a desire to learn product lines in depth;
- Interest in working nights, weekends and during the holidays.
What you are good at
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team;
- Being empathetic and sympathetic to customer needs, as well as decisive and driven to help;
- Strong diplomatic capabilities and interpersonal skills;
- Strong multitasking skills;
- Ability to manage stress and maintain a positive attitude during peak business periods;
- Strong analytical and deductive skills to quickly isolate and determine specific product issues.
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.