Stingray Alberta is now hiring an experienced multi-talented writer/producer with a focus on writing based in Edmonton. Could this be you?
Edmonton is Alberta’s Capital and is a hub for arts and culture, world class festivals and is home to the world’s biggest mall. There is truly something for everyone.
This opportunity is for an up and coming superstar who loves to write but who also has the skills to transform their words into commercial audio magic. The successful candidate will write and occasionally produce for a variety of markets across Alberta.
- Fluency with Wide Orbit Automation, Wide Orbit Traffic and Adobe
- A strong knowledge of commercial fundamentals
- Strong customer service and communication skills for internal and external customers
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win
- Must be creative, able to examine things from multiple and unusual perspectives
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to switch gears and participate in several different projects simultaneously
- Highly organized, able to follow directions, able to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Demonstrate flexibility and commitment when working with clients to enable them to meet their goals.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
Send your resume and demo with references to Mandi Hemmerling, Client Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: January 20, 2019.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.