Stingray Radio Vancouver has an opening for an experienced Creative Writer. With the successful candidate in place, our Creative Department will be a finely-tuned engine of two sharp writers who provide thoughtful creative messaging and service to all internal and external clients on Z95.3 and The Breeze 104.3 from our positive Creative environment.
- Are a professional at maintaining your list of accounts, writing creative that delivers results & managing all the details relative to your client relationships.
- You naturally generate ideas & turn them into creative strategies for new & ongoing business.
- You engage fully in client meetings, presentations & other initiatives.
- You relish the opportunity to write promotional & imaging elements, as requested.
- You happily act as Accounts Coordinator, taking responsibility for securing & accurately processing a portion of all National & Supplied assets.
- You understand the absolute necessity & value of working with Sales, Traffic and Production.
- You are a strong writer with a Broadcasting Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience.
- Your experience with WIDE ORBIT is highly valued.
- Your successful experience in a Radio Creative Department is also valued.
- You are that perfect mix of enthusiasm, calm & accuracy, even with demanding deadlines.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then show us your creativity & professionalism! Send your resume and writing samples to Devon Tschritter, General Manager/General Sales Manager email@example.com
Submissions deadline: July 2nd, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.