Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are an enthusiastic and efficient person, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Coordinator to join the Stingray Business team. He/She will have various administrative and business development support responsibilities for the International Affiliate Relations team.
What you’ll do
- Support business development efforts (target list, planning);
- Spearhead sales related projects as required (Customer Contact list, Customer Management Tools, Customer Profiling, Contract Management Database);
- Manage day to day operations with key international accounts;
- Provide administrative support to the international sales team as needed;
- Coordinate travel schedule/meetings/tradeshows for management;
- Support management for business development efforts and administrative projects (sales plan/forecast/budget).
- University or equivalent and relevant post-secondary education;
- Outstanding relationship building/client management skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal work environment.
- Strong organizational & communication skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work in a team environment as position requires working with several departments;
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Pas le poste pour vous ? Visitez notre section CARRIÈRE, consultez nos autres opportunités et apprenez-en plus sur Stingray. Nous sommes toujours aux aguets pour de nouveaux talents.