Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for a Controller, Stingray Business to join our finances team.
What you’ll do
- Review, approve and present to management monthly financial statements for all companies within the division;
- Review, approve and present to management monthly revenue run rate reports;
- Provide cash flow updates;
- Ensure accuracy of accounts;
- Ensure respect of internal control procedures;
- Participate in the preparation of the budget, forecast and monthly monitoring thereof;
- Manage the accounting team including financial analysts and technicians;
- Participate in various special warrants (acquisitions, integrations, performance tracking, process automation).
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any related field;
- Recognized professional accounting title;
- At least three to five (3-5) years of relevant experience;
- Perfectly bilingual;
- Knowledge of Great Plains accounting system (an important asset);
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
What you are good at
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.