Stingray Radio Ottawa has a short term contract in the Creative Department for a Commercial Writer. We’re looking for someone with a bit of experience and a ton of energy and excitement about radio advertising. When your commercials play on Ottawa’s Number 1 Hit Music Station, The New Hot 89.9, and Ottawa’s Alternative Rock, LiVE 88.5, the majority of adults in the National Capital Region will hear them. We’re a legit juggernaut of audience delivery in this town. And the Ottawa Creative Department also writes for Stingray’s Toronto and Sudbury radio stations too.
Here’s the stuff you need to know backwards, forwards, and with explosion sound effects:
- You know how to write engaging and persuasive commercials.
- You’ve written before in a high pressure environment. You need to hit the ground running!
- You can work closely with co-workers and clients.
- You know how to listen for the goals of the campaigns you’ll create.
- Ideally, you’ve worked with WideOrbit before.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send your demo! Definitely need to see your scripts, and audio if you have it.
- And then send us your resume with references along with your demo to email@example.com
Submissions deadline: July 19, 2019
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.