Stingray Vancouver has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Engineer to work in beautiful Vancouver.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Engineering duties for Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze based in Richmond, BC.
- Maintenance, repair and installation of audio and transmission equipment.
- Maintenance of audio related computer equipment and associated servers/networks.
- Develop and maintain engineering department records and drawings using Visio and Excel.
- Assist with technical requirements for remote broadcasts.
- After-hours on call duties as required.
- Travel within region required to assist with tower maintenance and/or station maintenance requirements within geographic region.
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes, and experience level:
- Knowledge and experience with FM transmission systems.
- Experience with Wide Orbit Automation and Axia Audio systems.
- Post secondary school graduate from recognized technical institute in broadcast electronics.
- Over 3 years experience in a similar or related position.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Mature, calm and professional manner.
- Able to take instruction with ease; willing to learn.
- Proven display of initiative.
- A valid drivers license (abstract may be required).
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send your cover letter and resume with references to Cody MacKay, Regional Engineering Director – Western Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: February 15, 2019.
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.