Moncton’s Rock Station C103 and New Country 96.9 requires a Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on business to business sales along with marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate also has experience researching market trends and developing customer relations.
Business Manager’s Focus:
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Revenue growth of emerging categories and revenue opportunities
- Work towards target categories and specific goals
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes and experience level:
- Collaborate with creative, design and programming teams to ensure all client requirements are met.
- Communicating new ideas to prospective clients.
- Establish, grow and maintain relationships with prospect accounts
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and drafting presentations.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and our industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
If you’re interested in joining one of Canada’s largest broadcasting companies and you’re a professional with a focus on business development, then this is the position for you. The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package that meets your potential for success.
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form.
Send us your resume and cover letter to Patricia Crowell, Sales Manager to email@example.com
Submissions deadline: Friday, December 20, 2018.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.