New Country 92.3, UP! 93.1 and Rock 88.9 has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager based out Fredericton, NB serving both Fredericton and Saint John markets. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on business to business sales along with marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate also has experience researching market trends and developing customer relations.
Business Manager’s Focus:
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Revenue growth of emerging categories and revenue opportunities
- Work towards target categories and specific goals
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes and experience level:
- Collaborate with creative, design and programming teams to ensure all client requirements are met.
- Communicating new ideas to prospective clients.
- Establish, grow and maintain relationships with prospect accounts
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and drafting presentations.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and our industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send us your resume to Kenton Dunphy (email@example.com)
Submissions deadline: February 28, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.