Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a curious, multi-talented computer professional, looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Broadcast Manager to join our Deployment team. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will be mainly responsible for production channels deployment and management activities, including channel monitoring, manage EPG delivery, communication with clients and service providers. You will also work with other technical teams to learn the complexity of our systems and ensure that they behave optimally.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor our TV channels, and content;
- Manage the EPGs deliveries;
- Ensure proper tracking and resolution of technical events on the channels;
- Work closely with the deployment team, product managers and other content teams;
- Provide a high standard of assistance to our customers’ technical teams;
- Create and maintain detailed deployment documentation.
Who You are
- Skilled with computers (Windows, Outlook, networks, collaborative tools, etc.);
- Knowledgeable of the technical aspects of TV channels;
- An excellent written and oral communicator.
What You’re Good At
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and monitoring skills;
- Superior teamwork skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.