Stingray St Johns has an exciting opportunity for a Broadcast Engineer to work in Newfoundland Labrador.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Engineering duties for all Stingray Newfoundland Labrador properties and will be based in St Johns.
- Maintenance, repair and installation of audio and transmission equipment.
- Maintenance of audio related computer equipment and associated servers/networks.
- Develop and maintain engineering department records and drawings using Visio and Excel.
- Assist with technical requirements for remote broadcasts.
- After-hours on call duties as required.
- Travel within the province required to assist with tower maintenance and/or station maintenance requirements within geographic region.
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes, and experience level:
- Knowledge and experience with AM\FM transmission systems.
- Experience with Wide Orbit Automation and Axia Audio systems is an asset.
- Post-secondary school graduate from recognized technical institute in broadcast electronics. One to three years industry experience is desirable, although recent graduates from a post-secondary institution will be considered
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Mature, calm and professional manner.
- Able to take instruction with ease; willing to learn.
- Proven display of initiative.
- A valid driver’s license (abstract may be required).
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position?
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send us your resume to Chris Maclaurin, Engineering Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: March 25th, 2019.
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.