Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about billing to assist our B2B customers.
We are currently seeking a Billing Analyst to join our billing department. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and process new subscription contract and equipment billing;
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Support daily to ensure billing accuracy;
- Prepare and present billing analytical reports;
- Participate in month-end closure procedures related to billing;
- Work with collection team on customer issues/questions concerning billing;
- Assist client with customer account reconciliations;
- Process contract cancellations and prepare credit memos for customers;
- Maintain current knowledge of billing policies and procedures.
What we are looking for
- DEC/Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Proven experience (1-3 years) as a billing analyst or in similar role;
- Intermediate functions of Microsoft Excel:
- General understanding of accounting principles;
- Knowledge or experience with Great Plains.
What you are good at
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be deadline driven with excellent and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented;
- Ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.