Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently looking for an Assistant to the Senior Vice-president (SVP) Marketing & Content and the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our administrative team. This position reports to the SVP Marketing & Content and the CTO.
What you’ll do
- Managing executive level schedules at once;
- Handling expense accounts for executives;
- Planning and booking travel, e.g. flights, hotel, car rental, etc.;
- Handling of marketing and IT contracts, including assistance with signature, filing, sending copies to clients as needed, etc.;
- Coordinating event planning for galas, charity dinners, etc.;
- Help as back-up for both reception and for the executive assistant to CEO;
- Manage department expenses, invoices and company credit card expenses;
- Provide general assistance to management and other staff members;
- Book and prepare weekly executive meetings.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of two years of experience in an assistant role, legal or finance background an asset;
- Bilingual (impeccable English and French skills);
- Strong writing skills;
- Highly organized and precise attention to detail;
- Possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks;
- Ability to act with integrity while handling confidential information;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What you are good at
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Work independently with minimal direction;
- Great in adapting to changes;
- Resourceful and Proactive.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.