Spending every day in one of the most exciting cities on earth is fantastic. 99.1 HITS FM has a rare and exciting opportunity to join our On-Air team in St. John’s, NL. Working everyday with three legendary radio brands and an incredibly talented staff makes it even better. This senior-level on-air position is a critical part of our programming.
If you know how to interact with listeners on-air, on location, and socially, …then you could be our next superstar.
Apply for this position, but only if ...
- You find creative angles and perspective on content relevant to an 18-44 demo and deliver it both on-air and off
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- You thrive on being in the middle of the action and working smart as well as hard
- You create a fun vibe that listeners can hear on the air
- You are committed to local radio that resonates with the community
- You know how to use digital technology to make radio better and engage audience
- You want to work with a team that makes listeners happy
- You understand this is a lifestyle that takes commitment, excitement and a fresh creative approach every day
- You have a minimum of 2 years full-time on-air experience
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Voxpro, Adobe Audition an asset
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send your demo and resume to Brad Michaels firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: April 1st, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.