If you join the team at New Country 98.1 in Camrose you join a fun, creative and energetic team in one of Alberta’s most beautiful small town cities. It has all the amenities of a big city and it’s also home to one of country music’s best festival….Big Valley Jamboree!
- You are ready to entertain and engage Camrose every afternoon.
- You love to get out in the community.
- You bring a good time and great attitude to each show.
- You work the phones and social media like a superstar.
- You have knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition, VoxPro.
- You have music, promo or production department experience (BONUS!)
- You love brainstorming new and exciting ideas for contests, bits, and more.
- You have experience with remotes and on location broadcasts.
- You have a valid drivers license
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send your demo! Show me what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes.
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, promotions, music, etc.
- And send your resume with references to email@example.com
Submissions deadline: October 21, 2019
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.