Stingray Business is seeking high energy and self-driven sales professionals to join its Sales team in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Halifax! Join a team of passionate individuals to pursue your career and thrive in a setting like no other.
Stingray Business is a division of Stingray, a Canadian enterprise founded in 2007 by seasoned media entrepreneurs and supported by strategic investors. The company is a leader in the field of in-store media solutions, counting 78,000 commercial establishments including restaurants, retail stores, banks, pharmacies, hotels and more. With rights-included background music, messaging services, and stunning on-screen visuals and video animations, we help companies translate their brands into rich multimedia atmospheres.
Stingray is headquartered in Montreal and currently has over 1200 employees worldwide, including in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Israel, Australia and South Korea.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and generate new client leads through prospecting, cold calls, networking and more to set appointments to present our music business solutions;
- Create and present proposals to potential clients on a local, regional, or national level as well as a follow up to provide additional information as necessary;
- Maintain relationships with current clients. Expand and present additional Stingray Business solution options that lead to sales;
- Be aware and understand the concerns and needs of the client;
- Provide top tier account management to insure core customer satisfaction;
- Develop partnership relationships with architects, contractors, and construction management firms that lead to sales of audiovisual systems and installation services.
- 2-4 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience;
- Knowledge of in-store media solution processes (deployment, software, hardware) an asset
- Basic knowledge of audio equipment and installations;
- Solid experience in the sales prospecting, bid review and submittal processes (with a focus on retail, foodservice, financial verticals);
- Capability to build strong relationships with potential clients and internal teams;
- Ability to identify key stakeholders to approach in the various organizations that we would like to target;
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) knowledge;
- Bilingual an asset but not required;
- Customer service oriented;
- Good negotiator;
- Adaptive and Flexible;
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Stingray Business offers:
- A support team to back you up;
- Base salary with commissions and bonus. Your compensation is unlimited and includes a bonus potential each month;
- Company laptop, car and cell phone allowance.
We are a young and dynamic company that offers a flexible and friendly environment. If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Stingray Group Inc.
Montreal-based Stingray Group Inc. (TSX: RAY.A; RAY.B) is a leading music, media, and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio licenses, SVOD content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music, and music apps, which have been downloaded over 100 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.