Stingray Business is seeking for a Deployment Handler who will assist with the packaging, labelling and preparation of the computer hardware equipment. This person will be in charge of ensuring the stock availability for the deployment team. The position is for our Boisbriand office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Unpack and prepare the computer hardware equipment ;
- Package and label the shipments ;
- Receive and ship merchandise ;
- Basic computing tasks ;
- Inspect the freight handling equipment, the structures and the material to see in there might be issues or defects ;
- Maintain the cleanliness of storage and work areas ;
- Operate a forklift truck.
We are looking for someone with strong teamwork abilities and who values health and safety at work.
- Education: Secondary IV ;
- Utilisation of spreadsheets (Excel) ;
- Active listening, reading comprehention, capacity to give clear instructions, coordination and time management abilities ;
- Attention to detail, precise, honest, forthcoming, self-control and stress management abilities, adaptation to change, flexible and resourceful ;
- Ability to lift 50lbs weights.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com