Our research and development team is currently looking for a technical writer to help sustain the growth of our company. The technical writer is responsible of producing and documenting for the use of engineering, QA, UI design, customer support, external developers and end users.
Role and Responsibilities
Document the followings:
- Functional requirements;
- Technical reference materials;
- User manuals, how-to documentation and tools.
- Be fluent in French and English (oral and written), have superior writing skills in both languages, and be able to explain technical information clearly;
- Write easy to understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Be an exceptional team player able to work with design, engineering, and business teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Have in-depth knowledge of digital assets, design, layout, content management systems and other similar tools;
- Have proven experience with developer documentation, programming languages, documenting app interaction workflow and UI;
- Understand and document complex apps (including desktop, iOS, and web apps);
- Have the ability to deliver high-quality API-level technical documentation and high level technical guides, user manuals, and feature briefs;
- Develop documentation plans and manage related tasks (schedules, reviews, and approval processes);
- Rapidly become proficient with new tools and software;
- Be highly-organized, self-motivated and able to anticipate and resolve problems in the fast-paced environment of an application development team;
- Love technical writing!
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org