Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a smart, curious engineer looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a System Administrator to join our Deployment team. You will manage the Linux infrastructure of our company. You will be responsible for application integration between software developers and IT managers. You will also be responsible to diagnose and solve technical and software problems, to ensure that the IT infrastructure is working properly. You will have the opportunity to be part of the creation of interactive and multimedia platforms while participating in the development of web portal and innovative applications for mobile phones and connected TVs. This position reports to the Technical Architecture Specialist.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for various IT and networks environments ;
- Support and maintain systems on a 24/7 rotation ;
- Automate software and system deployments ;
- Actively participate in the analysis and product design ;
- Work closely with software developers.
Who You are
- Knowledgeable of Linux and "open source" environment ;
- Experienced in programming Python, Bash, Ruby, etc. ;
- Experienced with IT environments in the cloud (AWS) ;
- Experienced with Chef or Puppet ;
- Knowledgeable of IT infrastructure monitoring concepts ;
- Thorough and responsible for his actions ;
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated.
What You’re Good At
- Communicating ( in English and French) ;
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly ;
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated ;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.