Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an enthusiastic, efficient, creative and flexible person and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
Our Stingray Business division is looking for a support coordinator, level 2 & 3 to assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks. The selected candidate will report to the support team lead.
What You'll Do
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and webinar;
- Coordinate the dispatch of technician and ordering of equipment when applicable and oversee ticket resolution in a timely manner;
- Provide training to clients in the use of our platforms and associated online applications;
- Identify and correct or advise Level 1 and Premier Service Managers on complex technical issues relating to IP platforms;
- Perform regular monitoring of IP connected devices and troubleshoot connectivity, as well as document product failures or errors to appropriate personnel in IT for further investigation;
- Assist with overflow of 1st level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients;
- Assist Project Management with national deployments and establishing connectivity with a brand-wide rollout of devices.
What We Are Looking For
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Experience in IT, or Network troubleshooting;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written);
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Ability to work productively while working independently (autonomous);
- Proactivity and Determination.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.