Stingray Business is seeking a Support Coordinator (Level 2) who will assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks. The candidate must be enthusiastic, efficient, creative and flexible.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and webinar;
- Coordinate the dispatch of technician and ordering of equipment when applicable and oversee ticket resolution in a timely manner;
- Provide training to clients in the use of our platforms and associated online applications;
- Identify and correct or advise Level 1 and Premier Service Managers on complex technical issues relating to IP platforms;
- Perform regular monitoring of IP connected devices and troubleshoot connectivity, as well as document product failures or errors to appropriate personnel in IT for further investigation;
- Assist with overflow of 1st level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients;
- Assist Project Management with national deployments and establishing connectivity with a brand-wide rollout of devices.
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Experience in IT, or Network troubleshooting;
- Strong organizational (including time management);
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written);
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision.
- Planning and organizing;
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Ability to work productively while working independently (autonomous);
- Proactivity and Determination.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com