Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a helpful, customer service-oriented person looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
Stingray Business is seeking a Support Coordinator (Level 1) who will assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks. The candidate must be enthusiastic, efficient, creative and flexible.
This position is a temporary position, with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future.
What You'll Do
- Answer 1st level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Identify and perform appropriate technical troubleshooting to resolve issues remotely;
- Coordinate the dispatch of technician when applicable and oversee ticket resolution in a timely manner;
- Create work orders for service visits, product shipments, etc.;
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure effective account management;
- Refer complaints of service or product failure or errors to appropriate personnel for investigation;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients;
- Assist Project Management with national deployments; waybill creation, fulfilling shipments, outbound calling, etc.;
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests and ensuring that they are addressed in an efficient manner (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Strong organizational (including time management) required;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision;
- Experience in IT or Network troubleshooting is an asset.
What You're Very Good At
- Planning and organizing;
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Able to work productively while working independently;
- Proactivity and Determination.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.