Our development team is currently looking for a software developer or an engineer to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will have the opportunity to be part of the creation and development of generic interactive and multimedia application servers for Web, mobile and smart tv platforms. We’re looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who and want to create exceptional products. The development will be done mostly in Java, but others languages are used.
We are seeking a candidate with a great attention to detail, resourceful, independent and accountable who has the ability to adapt to new situations.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate actively in the elaboration and design of the product;
- Design and implement software functionalities;
- Support and maintain the systems you designed;
- Work closely with artists, managers and teammates.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer sciences (or equivalent working experience);
- Exceptional programming skills in at least one language (Java, C++, C#, etc.);
- Experience in Windows and Linux programming;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independence and ability to learn fast;
- Great ability to adapt to changes;
- Like to learn new technologies (Java 8, Grails, Play Framework, Akka, Guice, Guava …)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French;
- Experience in the development with Web Application servers. (Tomcat, JBoss, etc.);
- Experience with SQL database and NoSql (DyanamoDB, Cassandra);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, DynamoDB, EC2, SQS, etc.);
- Experience with Caching Server (Memcache, Redis, etc.);
- Experience with different Java Framework (Play Framework, Grails, Spring, etc.);
- Experience in Concurrent Programming (Actor-Based / Event-Based);
- Experience with a continuous integration tool (Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, etc.);
- Experience with micro services (Docker, ECS ...)
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org