Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our Development team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various cutting-edge websites;
- Translate UX/UI wireframes to visual elements;
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with Stingray’s various development and marketing teams.
Who You are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- 7+ years of experience in a related field;
- knowledge of data structures, algorithms and O-O design and programming technique.
- Experience with HTML5 or PHP is a must;
- Leadership skills a must;
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English.
What You’re Good At
- Solving problems;
- Working in a team with superior communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.