Stingray iConcerts is searching for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join us! The candidate will provide support to the CEO and Marketing team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and be highly organized.
About Asia Pacific: We’ve just set up our offices in Asia Pacific, with Singapore as the Headquarters. We are aggressively launching our suite of products to the market and will now require an assistant to support the team
Job Description: As the Sales & Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the company. Your role will be 70% sales & marketing, 30% administration. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
Sales & Marketing
- Account management, taking care of our affiliates and agents, making sure promotional materials and invoices are in order;
- Provide support in rolling out marketing initiatives and campaigns;
- Assist in preparation of presentation decks and sales materials;
- Maintenance of database, inventory;
- Provide support in terms of collaterals preparation and production;
- Support the team as and when as required.
- Handling of sales and legal contracts, including assistance with signature, filing, shipping copies to clients as needed, etc;
- Updating of reports, and distribute to appropriate team members;
- Providing general assistance to the team;
- Providing administrative support to the sales team as needed;
- Coordinating travel schedule/meetings/tradeshows;
- Preparing expense accounts and ensuring proper follow ups are done.
- Proficient in the English Language, other languages are a plus;
- Marketing/PR/ Media/ Communications/ Business major;
- Administrative experience and/or Working knowledge in marketing;
- Fresh grads are welcomed to apply;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Ability to work in a team environment as position requires working with several departments.
- A ‘willing-to-learn’ attitude. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach
- Adaptable. We may be 300 strong globally, but in Asia Pacific, we are a team of 3
- Flexibility. We are not your usual corporate people, so be warned!
- Relationship Building. Knowing what works, what doesn’t and what makes people tick
- Forget about what you’ve learnt from textbooks!
Interested applicants- please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your period of availability and ensure you have the following subject line: Sales & Marketing Assistant Application | (NAME)