Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are interested in sales and eager to learn new things and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Sales Assistant to join the Stingray Business team. They will have various administrative and business development support responsibilities for the whole Sales Team.
What You'll Do
Sales Operational/Business Development Support:
- Prepare, compile and sort customer and account information for data entry ;
- Provide administrative support to the sales team ;
- Support business development efforts ;
- Assist with sales related projects (Customer Contact list, Customer Management Tools, Customer Profiling, Contract Management Database) ;
- Assist in preparation of presentation decks and sales materials ;
- Support the team as and when as required.
- Handle of sales and legal contracts, including assistance with signature, filing, shipping copies to clients as needed, etc ;
- Enter contracts into the database and ensure that they are directed to billing and operations ;
- Maintain and update contact information ;
- Ensure all contracts for the Sales team are fully executed and followed up with clients in a timely manner.
Sales Planning & Reporting Support:
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports ;
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of Sales meetings (weekly/quarterly meetings).
Who You Are
- Experienced in sales coordination or similar role ;
- Fully bilingual in English and French ;
- Driven and self-motivated ;
Autonomous and dynamic ;
- Knowledgeable of the music industry ;
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision ;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal work environment ;
- Excellent organizational skills.
What You're Good At
- Data Entry ;
- Organizational, communication and analystical skills (including time management reporting) ;
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM Dynamics ;
- Able to work in a team environment as position requires working with several departments.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our CAREERS page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.