Our deployment team is currently looking for an engineer that will be assigned to product support. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will be mainly responsible for support activities, including problem solving, technical communication with our clients, and documentation. You will also work with the other technical teams to understand the complexity of our systems, and ensure that behave optimally. We’re looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who and want to participate in exceptional products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical insight, feedback and recommendations across Stingray’s product offering to help the sales team deliver the best solution to prospects and customers;
- Establish a deep relationship with Stingray clients to understand their technical requirements and needs;
- Analyze, identify and solve problems;
- Provide a high standard of technical support to Stingray’s customer base;
- Ensure proper tracking and resolution of customers support requests;
- Perform product remote configuration, and support;
- Work closely with software developers, product managers and product deployment team;
- Maintain deployment and support documentation.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or computer sciences (or equivalent work experience);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Other language is a plus);
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills;
- Ability to learn complex systems and translate into layman’s terms;
- Fundamental system administration skills in both a Windows and Linux environment;
- Fundamental networking skills (TCP/IP, VPN, Multicast, etc.);
- Technical knowledge and experience in Cable and IPTV distribution;
- Technical knowledge of software architecture, Web applications, Mobile applications, Smart TV applications would be an asset;
- 1 or 2 years of experience in the telecommunication industry would be an asset.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org