Our Stingray Business division is seeking for a high energy, innovative, and self-driven Music Designer individual to work with our clients and design music packages that suit their brand vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet with Stingray Business prospective and current clients in order to discuss their content programming needs and to analyze and understand their brand strategy;
- Report to the Content Manager and work closely with the Sales and Premier Service Management teams in order to ensure the client’s best interests are being upheld;
- Develop and generate carefully curated Music Design Proposals to prospective as well as current Stingray Business clients;
- Work towards the client’s needs constantly and consistently in order to achieve an optimal satisfaction rate. Be aware and understand the concerns and needs of the client;
- Maintain relationships with current clients. Follow up with national clients without prompting in order to ensure satisfaction on an ongoing basis;
- Source, ingest, and add metadata attributes to new songs imported into the database;
- Track current and upcoming update tickets and abide by strict deadlines;
- Participate in all aspects of music programming including custom programming, dayparting, and content cleanliness, in order to maintain quality control.
- An extremely strong knowledge of current music trends and profiles;
- 2-4 years’ experience in content programming, music design, and/or the music industry as a whole;
- Ability to compile and present comprehensive and visually appealing proposals to clients;
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Capability to build strong relationships with clients;
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) knowledge.
- Creativity and innovation;
- Adaptive and Flexible;
- Team player;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Autonomous and Dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org