Our development team is currently looking for a Tester to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will have the opportunity to be part of the development of interactive multimedia systems. Your main responsibility will be to test and provide feedback on the different features of our software applications. You will need to find and isolate discrepancies and errors while validating that the applications respect established quality standards. You will work closely with the Developers to create, maintain and execute test plans. We’re looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who and want to be part of the creation of exceptional products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain test plans;
- Test multimedia content quality;
- Find and isolate errors to allow the content managers to efficiently resolve defects;
- Work closely with the content managers;
- Communicate results clearly and precisely and also record and track issues in the database.
- 1 or 2 years of Quality Assurance;
- Base knowledge in the audiovisual or multimedia field;
- Experience with JIRA or another bug tracking tool;
- Good communication skills (French and English);
- Adaptability and ability to learn fast;
- Interest and ability to analyze music and and to identify multimedia related problems.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com