Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an organized and dynamique person in the creative field looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Motion Designer for our Boisbriand team. Reporting to the Production Director, you will be in charge of the following tasks.
What You'll Do
- Elaborate and create digital content combining graphic design, video, 2D, text and music elements for the clients ;
- Participate, from time to time, to the meeting with the clients to help elaborate the ideas regarding the strategy and the digital content based on the client's line of business ;
- Manage and create the «story-boards» and «moodboards» for presentations ;
- Propose realistic budgets based on production time and profitability ;
- Be accountable for the projects timely delivery.
- Background in multimedia, video and/or motion design ;
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Intermediate and advanced motion design skills ;
- Excellent with Adobe CS, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro ;
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written) ;
- Experience in content production for digital signage and interactive installations is an asset.
What You Are Good At
Ability to translate concepts and ideas visually ;
Creative, with an eye for design ;
Excels at working in a multidisciplinary team ;
Managing projects in accordance with a specific timetable ;
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with the client as needed.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pas le poste pour vous ? Visitez notre section CARRIÈRE, consultez nos autres opportunités et apprenez-en plus sur Stingray. Nous sommes toujours aux aguets pour de nouveaux talents.