Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a creative, organized and motivated person looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Motion Designer to work with the members of the creative services team. Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this person will be in charge of the creation of visual concepts for a variety of televisual and promotional projects, of marketing material and of sales documents.
What You’ll Do
- Create visual concepts in collaboration with the artistic director;
- Create the casing of TV Channels;
- Conceive visual animations for our different video projects;
- Create conceptual animations for our web platforms (social medias, blog, etc.);
- Create the projects for animated models;
- Conceive storyboards for presentations of new creative concepts;
- Be responsible of the work structure and archiving;
- Comply to the company's standards in terms of design, structure and work processes;
- Stay up to date with new trends in publicity creation, design and motion design tools;
- Any other related tasks.
- Good understanding of motion design notions;
- Good understanding of Adobe After Effects;
- Excellent skills in graphic creation;
- Very good knowledge of video editing and calibration (Adobe Premiere);
- Filming experience (shooting, sound recording, lighting, etc.), an asset;
- Interest in music, television, publicity and design;
- Degree in media's arts and technology, multimedia or equivalent;
- A minimum experience of 5 years in motion design;
What You Are Very Goot At
- Graphic animation;
- Ability to deal with pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Detail oriented with great organizational skills;
- Technical and creative leadership;
- Team player;
- Fast learner;
- Open minded;
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult our other open positions and to learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.