Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a creative and result-driven person who is specialized in marketing and sales, we want to hear from you!
We’re growing and are currently looking for a Marketing Sales Coordinator to join our European headquarters in Naarden. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall support of our European Marketing and Sales team and will be challenged to handle multiple projects at the same time.
No relocation, local candidates only.
What You'll Do
- Support our marketing and sales team with daily tasks, projects and brand/ customer communications;
- Develop and assist in creation of marketing and sales material : marketing assets, sales kits, presentations, promotional giveaways and branded stationary;
- Manage calendar and coordinate meetings/conference calls for sales team;
- Plan and coordinate internal and external (customer) meetings, tradeshows and social events;
- Maintain and update database of B2B customers and manage confidential documents and information;
- Act as the point of contact and manage overall administrative activities for the office, like day-to-day post, inventory control, travel planning, recruitment and training.
What We Need
- A highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to manage projects from start to finish;
- Experience working on multiple projects at a time, within tight deadline;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work (stress resistant);
- Strong Business Acumen (preferably in Marketing and Sales);
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal and international work environment;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- English speaking; preferably also an additional European Language;
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM Dynamics.
Who You Are
- Driven and self-motivated
- Hands-on attitude and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Passionate and collaborative
- A sense of humor
If you are looking for an exciting workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume and coverletter at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.