We are currently seeking for a Junior User Interface Designer to join our UX Design team. This position reports to the UX Design Director.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help define product goals, specifications and user needs ;
- Define data structure (information architecture/flowcharts) ;
- Define UI content, positioning and ergonomics;
- Define user interaction with all components;
- Prototype functionalities and screen sequences;
- Document all functionalities of products to be developed;
- Ensure the overall quality of projects during all development stages;
- Meet the needs of production teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Art/Graphic Design or Human/Computer Interaction (or équivalent experience) ;
- Experience in web and application design;
- Good knowledge of a wide range of products and technologies including web, mobile, interactive TV and other emerging platforms;
- Flawless communication skills in both English and French;
- Ability to graphically communicate ideas using sketches, flowcharts and scenarios;
- Good knowledge of computer tools to produce flowcharts, graphical interfaces and textual documentation.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines ;
- Ability to obtain consensus from various stakeholders (clients, management, production team, etc.);
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Meticulous and detail oriented ;
- Strong organizational and planning skills ;
- Good teamwork skills ;
- Autonomy and dynamism.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org