Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a recent graduate eager to learn new things and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Junior Mobile Developer to join our Development team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various mobile applications;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Collaborate with Stingray’s various development and marketing teams;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Who You are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience with C#, C++, Java and/or objective-C;
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English;
- Nice to haves: knowledge of Android and iOS platforms, NUnit, Appium, UI development.
What You’re Good At
- Solving problems;
- Working in a team and alone with superior communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.