Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a recent graduate eager to learn new things and make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our Development team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various websites;
- Translate UX/UI wireframes to visual elements;
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with Stingray’s various development and marketing teams.
Who You are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English;
- Nice to haves: Drupal, Unit Testing, Linux Administration, Continuous Integration.
What You’re Good At
- Solving problems;
- Working in a team and alone with superior communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.