Do you have a way with words? Are you creative, meticulous, curious, and driven?
Stingray is looking for a savvy and efficient Junior Copywriter And Communications Coordinator to join its marketing team. In this role, you will write for and coordinate a variety of communications initiatives across different media.
You will support and report to the copywriter & senior communications advisor while also taking ownership of certain projects in an extremely fast-paced environment. Expect to spend 70% of your time writing, proofreading, and translating; and 30% on other communications-related tasks.
- Produce original, compelling, and impactful marketing and sales copy (B2B and B2C) for both print and digital media:
- Product descriptions.
- Web site copy and blog posts.
- Press releases.
- Sales presentations.
- Write and proofread corporate and internal communications copy (memos, newsletters, annual reports, etc.)
- Proofread, fact check, and edit material produced by other team members.
- Update product documentation and web sites as required.
- Upload content to web site.
- Translate copy as required.
- Ensure consistent use of terminology in all copy and product documentation, and regularly update Stingray’s internal glossary.
- Coordinate with external translators (including deadlines and invoicing).
- Monitor Stingray’s media coverage and share findings with internal stakeholders.
- Assist the copywriter & senior communications advisor with other tasks as needed.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
- Meticulous and driven.
- Expert in spelling and grammar.
- Creative multitasker.
- Experienced in meeting tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, literature/journalism, creative writing, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience producing high-quality copy.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Professional writing voice that can adapt to a variety of tones, formats, and audiences.
- Strong collaborative skills with both in-house and remote teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently juggle a wide variety of evolving priorities.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send your résumé as well as your portfolio or samples of your work to email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.