Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Do you know what a cloud native application is, and have strong opinions on the best way to deploy them? If the answer is yes, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Infrastructure Automation Specialist to join our Infrastructure team. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will spend a significant portion of your time working on automations that aim to diminish the time spent on operational tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Insure the reliability and smooth operation of Stingray’s infrastructure;
- Solve problems using code and verifiable, reusable methods;
- Optimize and streamline the deployment of applications and services;
- Oversee the implementation and best practices of data collection systems;
- Develop and implement solutions that will detect, alert, and analyze errors, trends and behavioral patterns.
Who You Are
A combination of any or all the following:
- College diploma or university degree in a related field;
- Experience with Python, Ruby, or Go, and tools like Chef, Ansible, or Puppet;
- Have managed, configured and optimized Linux systems (CoreOS, Redhat, Debian);
- Knowledge of cloud applications like AWS, Google Cloud and Azure;
- Ability to package and deploy applications with the use of containers, while deploying and orchestrating those containers with Kubernetes;
- Ability to use and automate virtualization platforms like KVM (Proxmox, libvirt), VMWare.
What You’re Good At
- Using modern monitoring tools;
- Upholding the DevOps methodology;
- Working independently or on with team;
- Communicating in French with proficiency in English.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.