Are you subscribed to Infopresse, Wired, and MOZ newsletters? Do you find the concept of anchor text and backlinks fascinating? Do you lose patience when you visit a non-responsive website?
If so, this may be the perfect fit for you! We are currently on the lookout for an excellent Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Stingray Marketing team. In this role, will you be responsible for participating in the coordination and integration of monthly newsletters through campaign execution, content integration, and web project management. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and partner closely with the media specialist.
What you’ll do
- Organize and integrate newsletters and multiplatform campaigns;
- Determine the resources needed to carry out projects;
- Coordinate writing and translation of content;
- Support members of the international marketing team in their digital operations via the CMS and newsletter sending tool;
- Collaborate with the Creative Services Manager and the creative team;
- Work closely with marketing units to create a synergy of content that nurtures engagement and retention;
- Integrate microsites and dedicated pages;
- Assist the Digital Marketing Director in her operations;
- Measure and create performance reports.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience in digital media and a University degree in relevant subject;
- You have experience in digital marketing;
- You have great verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in French and English;
- You come with a background in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Webmaster Tool;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe suite, content management systems(CMS), and HTML and CSS languages;
- You are a highly organized, autonomous, and focused multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented marketing environment and are happy to roll up your sleeves;
- You are organized and able to prioritize given tasks;
- You can recognize and seize business opportunities;
- You understand various performance indicators and ROI;
- You have a good SEO knowledge.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult our other open positions and to learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.