Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a helpful, customer service-oriented person looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Customer Loyalty Coordinator with demonstrated cancellation/retention experience to join the sales team of our Stingray Business division. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Make outbound retention calls/send emails to existing customers wishing to cancel;
- Track and process all retention cases from A to Z;
- Responsible for portfolio of accounts assigned by Sales team;
- Solicit new business;
- Responsible for ownership changes affecting existing client accounts;
- Implement onboarding process for new clients based on organizational needs;
- Generate tracking/reporting for VP of Sales and other departments.
- DEC or additional training in related discipline;
- 3-5 years of retention experience with a track record of success in client retention;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both english and french;
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and fast paced industry environment generating high volume of transactions to collect;
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite of software (Especially Excel) and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of Great Plains an asset.
What You Are Very Good At
- Customer service;
- Work ethics;
- Working autonomously;
- Team work;
- Being diplomatic, using interpersonal skills and being able to remain calm when faced with challenging customers;
- Prioritizing work while ensuring the best customer service.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.