Stingray Business is seeking a Credit and Collections Analyst with demonstrated collection and credit experience to join our accounts receivable team. Their role is to collect payment for outstanding accounts receivable through effective credit & collection methods.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Obtain payments on a timely basis for outstanding transactions via direct contact with clients;
- Contact customers regarding unpaid invoices, unauthorized deductions and reconciliation issues. Ensure repeated follow up as necessary to achieve resolution;
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills to build relationships in order to establish and maintain good long term customer relationships;
- Bring a “Best in Class” mindset to collection techniques and procedures;
- Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts and escalates accounts according to collection policies and procedures. Recommends accounts to be placed for 3rd party collection;
- Identify process issues leading to repeated payment delays or deductions to Stingray Business management;
- Establish and implement credit policy for new and existing clients;
- Perform credit verifications via credit reporting agencies when needed for Sales and Operations;
- DEC or additional training in related discipline;
- At least 5-7 years of collection and credit experience with a track record of success;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and fast paced industry environment generating high volume of transactions to collect;
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite of software and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of Great Plains an asset.
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team;
- Exceptional diplomatic capabilities, strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm when faced with challenging customers;
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure best customer service.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org