Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a creative, organized and motivated person looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Creative Video Editor to work with the members of the creative services team. Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this person will be in charge of giving the artistic direction of projects by organizing content, format, rhythm and making sure that they are in line with the marketing and creative orientation of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Produce and edit promotional videos (on-air promotion, product promos, video content for social medias and blog, etc.);
- Participate to the scripting of the projects;
- Conceive the storyboards and present creative concepts;
- Comply to the company’s standards in terms of design, structure and work process;
- Any related task.
- Interest in music, television, publicity and design;
- Degree in Arts, Multimedia technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in video editing or production;
- Creativity in publicity conception;
- Attentive to detail with good organizational skills;
- Creative leadership;
- Team player;
- Quick learner;
- Open minded;
What You Are Very Good At
- Produce promotional and marketing material;
- Video Editing;
- Work with Adobe Premiere;
- Motion Design (After Effects) and color correction;
- Graphic and sound design;
- Filming skills (shooting, sound recording, lightning, etc.), an asset.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume to email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult our other open positions and to learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.