Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an dynamic and passionate person eager to learn new things and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
Our Content & Programming team is currently looking for a Programming Assistant to work closely with the members of the music content delivery team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Get to play a key role as part of the team responsible for customer deliveries worldwide by helping us coordinate all steps from programming to music content deliveries.
- Act as a liaison with manager, program and acquisition directors, postproduction, sales and marketing.
- Coordinate related tasks; closed-captions, translation, postproduction, creation of marketing elements.
- Ingestion, review and preparation of contents: quality check, tv ratings, genres, languages, run time.
- Support programming team; research, content organisation, collect infos, review content before acquisition.
- Manage content libraries and catalogues for all platform.
- Participate in developing database, delivery and content management tools.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in coordination, postproduction or programming for TV or other entertainment sector; radio, marketing, video games.
- Bilingual - English and French spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Attention to detail and thorough.
- Ability to manage projects and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with technical teams (Postproduction Development, broadcastt) and work with various software.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Resourceful, independent, learn quickly.
- Good general culture and musical knowledge a valuable asset.
Stingray is located in Old Montreal just steps away from the Old Port of Montreal and the Lachine Canal bike path. We are a young and dynamic company that offers a flexible and friendly environment. If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at Jobscontent@stingray.com