Our Content and Programming team is currently looking for a Content Coordinator to work closely with the members of the music content team. The Content Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Concert and Video programming. This is a part-time position (3 days a week).
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the programming team with the reception, preparation, review and delivery of content;
- Review and prepare content: viewing, quality controls, classifications, genre, language, country, departure points, etc.;
- Ensure the maintenance of the video and concerts data base: eliminate duplicates and correct the information;
- Support ingestion and post-production teams for the reception and add all necessary information to new deployment projects;
- Categorize content for new projects.
- Training in technical documentation or at least 1 year of relevant experience in coordination, programmation, postproduction, documentation in the television or entertainement field: radio, marketing, promotion or advertising;
- Bilingual – french and English written and spoken. Spanish is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Experience with databases is an asset
- Basic knowledge of File Transfet Protocol (FTP) is an asset.
- Good general culture and music knowledge;
- Detail oriented, thoroughness, sense of observation, and time-management skills;
- Ability to work in a technical environnement and with software tools;
- Strong ability for teamwork and adaptable;
- Autonomus, able to take initiatives, quick learner.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org