We are currently seeking for a Chief Accountant for a maternity leave replacement with possibility of permanency. The selected candidate will report to the Senior Director, Financial Reporting and Compliance and will work closely with the rest of the Finances team.
Role and Responsabilities :
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Preparation of monthly reports to the executive team;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date consolidated accounts, such as inter-company accounts, purchase price allocation following business acquisitions, foreign exchange conversion to Canadian dollars for financial reporting purposes;
- Support to the team for statutory financial statements of foreign entities;
- Analysis and implementation of new IFRS standards;
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing and statutory audits in timely a matter;
- Other financial management duties assigned by the Senior Director Financial reporting and compliance.
Required profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any related field;
- Recognized professionnal accounting title;
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Bilingualism is essential (written and spoken);
- Great computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of the Great Plains accounting software is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com.