Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate person who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
The Stingray Business division is seeking for a Cash Application Specialist to join our Finance team, the selected candidate will be responsible of the following tasks :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and post daily payments ;
- Maintain, update and archive customer payment files ;
- Work with banking reporting systems to upload and download payments ;
- Troubleshoot customer payment issues via ticketing system, email and by telephone ;
- Update bank transactions.
- DEC/AEP in accounting or administrative degree at collegial level ;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position ;
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written French and English ;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ;
- Knowledge of Great Plains an asset.
- Ability to process large volumes of payments daily ;
- Attention to detail ;
- Strong organization, problem-solving and time management skills ;
- Good capacity to work in a team environment ;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines ;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.