Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an analytical, data-loving Software Developer looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Software Developer to join our Development team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What You’ll Do
- Enhance and implement reports and dashboards;
- Develop and support Business Intelligence systems;
- Analyze data;
- Investigate and follow up on significant changes;
- Generate and verify the accuracy of reports.
Who You are
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Sciences, Business Intelligence, or a related field;
- Possess strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, and experience working with databases;
- Have superb programming skills in at least one language (Java, C++, C#, etc.);
- Nice to haves: experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau), large data and “big data” tools, script files (e.g. Batch), or an ETL tool (Talend).
What You’re Good At
- Analyzing and understanding numbers and statistics;
- Being thorough in all approaches with great attention to detail;
- Being resourceful and independent;
- Adapting and learning quickly.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.